Tuesday 26 February 2013

Teaser Tuesday (#39)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Here are the rules:
  • Open your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!
  • Share the title and author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teaser!

    I finally got my hands on Indigo Spell - SQUEE!! - and am reading it - storming through.  I have to keep stopping to write quotes down though.  I'm loving it SO MUCH!!!  Yay!! :D


    From The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead, Chapter Seven, Page 120-1
    "I've said over and over, I'd do anything for you.  I just keep hoping it'll be something like, 'Adrian, let's go hot tubbing' or 'Adrian, take me out for fondue.'"
    "Well, sometimes we have to - did you say fondue?"  Sometimes it was impossible to follow Adrian's train of thought.  "Why in the world would I ever say that?"
    He shrugged.  "I like fondue."
    ...
    "Oh... Adrian, I've got one more favour to ask you.  A big one."
    "Fondue?" he asked hopefully.

    The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, Book Three) by Richelle Mead


    Synopsis From Goodreads:

    In the aftermath of a forbidden moment that rocked Sydney to her core, she finds herself struggling to draw the line between her Alchemist teachings and what her heart is urging her to do. Then she meets alluring, rebellious Marcus Finch--a former Alchemist who escaped against all odds, and is now on the run. Marcus wants to teach Sydney the secrets he claims the Alchemists are hiding from her. But as he pushes her to rebel against the people who raised her, Sydney finds that breaking free is harder than she thought. There is an old and mysterious magic rooted deeply within her. And as she searches for an evil magic user targeting powerful young witches, she realizes that her only hope is to embrace her magical blood--or else she might be next.
    Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, the Bloodlines series explores all the friendship, romance, battles, and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive—this time in a part-vampire, part-human setting where the stakes are even higher and everyone’s out for blood.

    Ohh, how I LOVE this series!! It just keeps getting better and better and better.  I absolutely adore Adrian - like, crazy, he's-secretly-my-boyfriend kinda love.  He is just perfect perfect perfect and I love him so much...
    The rest of the book is good too.  Amazing really.  Adrian isn't the only reason I love The Indigo Spell.  He is the main reason though. ;)




    Hope you all enjoyed the teaser!! :D

1 comment:

Val said...

He has such a great sense of humor!
Here's mine!


Valerie

StuckInBooks.com