Saturday 16 February 2013

On My Wishlist (#29)


On My Wishlist is an awesome weekly meme hosted by Book Chick City that runs every Saturday. It's a place where you can put up all the books you're desperate to read, but haven't actually bought them yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. And, even better, everyone can join in with too, because there's a Mr Linky so you can put your post up. All you have to do is click on the link below:



Yippee, first time I've done an On My Wishlist for ages!  Go me, remembering!! ;)  
Anyhoo, this is what's on my wishlist this week...



The Devil's Triangle

Series: The Devil's Triangle, Book One
By: Toni De Palma
Published: 10th February 2013
Published By: Crescent Moon Press
Found: On Goodreads

Synopsis From Goodreads:

When 17 year old Cooper dies in an attempt to burn down his school, he finds himself in the afterlife. Lucy, the Devil's sister who has crossed party lines, decides to give Cooper another shot at heaven. The deal? Cooper returns to Earth and has to find a girl named Grace. The rest is up to him.
While Cooper figures out his mission, he's thrown into the life he's always wanted. Great parents, a spot on the Varsity football team and a real future are all within reach. But what he really wants is Grace, a feisty girl with an abusive boyfriend who can pound Cooper into pulp if he doesn't watch out.
While Lucy plays demonic-puppeteer, clues to an unknown past between Cooper and Grace start to unravel. Cooper discovers that what's keeping him and Grace apart is far more sinister than anything this bad boy could have ever imagined.

I love the look of this one - it looks so like my kinda thing!!  And I'm so excited to read it! :D 


So that's me.  Tell me what you're wishin' for this week! :D

No comments: