Sunday 7 August 2011

In My Mailbox (#25)


In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It's a perfect way to see who's reading and review what.  Awesome!


I'm off on holiday next week, so I won't be able to reply to comments.  I've schedueled a few reviews/memes to pop up over the week, though.  :D
Here's what was in my mailbox this week...
For Review:
ReleasedShiewo: A Fantasy Flight to Adventure (Shiewo's Odyssey, #1)Thin Air
Remembrance
Released (Agents of Evil, Book One) by Megan Duncan (Goodreads | Amazon)
This looks absolutely brilliant: I can't wait to get stuck into it!  Demon apocalypses?  Love 'em.  Strong lead gals?  Love 'em even more!  Plus, Megan has given the go-ahead to giveaway an eBook copy as well!  Thanks Megan!  :-D
Shiewo: A Fantasy Flight to Adventure (Shiewo's Odyssey, Book One) by Ciye Cho (Goodreads | Amazon)
With talking animals and mad kings, this sounds like an epic adventure!  Thanks Ciye!
Thin Air (Thin Air Saga, Book One) by Lynn Seresin (Goodreads | Amazon)
This looks amazing.  With faeries and forbidden love, this is completely my kind of book!  Thank you Lynn!
Remembrance by Michelle Madow (Goodreads | Amazon)
This looks brilliant as well.  Michelle got the influence from the song Love Story, sung by Taylor Swift.  Therefore, it's a kind of Romeo & Juliet-influenced book, seeing as that was the influence behind Love Story.  That was all very confusing, so: amazing-looking book and thank you Michelle!
Bought:
 Darkness Becomes HerThe Opposite of AmberOnce a Witch (Witch, #1)
The Body Finder (Body Finder, #1)Desires of the Dead (Body Finder, #2)
Darkness Becomes Her (Gods & Monsters, Book One) by Kelly Keaton (Goodreads | Amazon)
Beneath Every Beauty, Evil Stirs
I've wanted this one for a while now: it looks awesome!  I can't wait to read it!  :D
The Opposite of Amber by Gillian Philip (Goodreads | Amazon)
I read a book by Gillian Philip a while ago and loved it, so I have high hopes of this book!
Once a Witch (Witch, Book One) by Carolyn MacCullough (Goodreads | Amazon)
Gotta love magic!  I'm really excited about this one!
The Body Finder (The Body Finder, Book One) by Kimberly Derting (Goodreads | Amazon)
Desires of the Dead (The Body Finder, Book Two) by Kimberly Derting (Goodreads | Amazon)
I've wanted these two for ages, so I can't wait to get stuck into them!  They look soo good! :D

Well, that's me.  I had a good week.  :D

What was is your mailbox this week?

5 comments:

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

Remembrance looks GREAT. I have The Body Finder but just haven't read it yet but it seems really really good!

Happy reading!

Molli
http://www.onceuponaprologue.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow so many books! Rememberance looks really interesting!

Liz. R said...

Really want to read Once a Witch, it looks awesome! And love the cover for Remembrance - happy reading! :)

Michelle Madow said...

Thank you for featuring Remembrance in your IMM, and I hope you enjoy it! Looks like you got lots of great books this week :)

TheBookAddictedGirl said...

Molli: Doesn't it just? And I can't wait to read The Body Finder. Thanks! :D
Jinny: Yeah, I have a bad habit of buying too many books. ;)
Liz: I can't wait to read it! And the cover is so gorgeous!
Michelle: I'm really looking forward to it! And, yes, I have a compulsive book buying habit. So far, it is NOT under control. :D

Thanks for the comments!