Friday 6 May 2011

Follow Friday (#9)

Follow Friday is a fun way for bloggers to find new blogger friends!  It's hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee's View, and it's such an awesome idea! 

And the Feature blog this week is...


Magnet4Books' Reviews

And the question is...

"What Character In A Book Would You Most Like To Be, What Character Would You Most Like To Date?"

Ooh, good question!  Umm... I think I'd be Rose from Vampire Academy, cause she's so strong, brave and kick-butt.  Failing that, I'd be Katniss from The Hunger Games.  Being her would be hard, horrible and - definately - scarring, but... she's so amazing.  I'd love to be as strong as her.  Or, maybe even Alice from Twilight.  She's just so wonderfully weird!  Ooh, or Hermione Granger or Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter.  Hermione's brilliantly smart and Luna's brilliantly bonkers!
Now, as for dating.  There are too many fictional guys!  I'm going for: Dimitri from Vampire Academy, Jace from The Mortal Instruments, Peeta from The Hunger Games, or Nicholas from The Drake Chronicles

I know, I know: too many!  But boys in books are just better. ;)

So, that's my answer.  Most likely it's cheating, but, hey!  What can I do? (:

If you've found me through FF, drop me a link so I can follow you back!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Megan, I have to say you have spectacular taste in fictional men, all of those boys would most certainly be on my list as well. *swoon* Hope you have a great weekend!

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

Love Rose! She is so kick butt.

I totally agree with your boy choices as well. Especially Peeta. <3

Bex said...

Okay, I still haven't read VA, TMI or TDC yet, so I don't know much about those, but your other choices are great! Although I'm not sure I would want to be Katniss, I find those book a bit too horrible for my taste! But Peeta is a nice choice! So is Alice and Hermione!

My FF can be found here!

Rebecca @ kindle fever

test said...

Hopping by to say Hi~
New follower~

Please check out our blog and join our opening giveaway!
We Fancy Books

Rebecca said...

Those are all awesome boy choices hehe :), although I haven't read The Hunger Games yet...it's on my TBR list!

www.readingwithrebecca.blogspot.com

TheBookAddictedGirl said...

Jenny: Thanks! I like to think so too. ;)
Ashley: Yeah, gotta love Rose and Peeta!
Bex: Thanks! I really recommend them! Love Peeta, Hermione and Alice! (:
We Fancy Books: Thanks for the follow! :)
Rebecca: Oooh, read it quick: it's amazing!
Thanks for the comments!