Tuesday 26 April 2011

In My Mailbox (#11)

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It's a perfect way to see who's reading and review what.  Awesome!


So, this, too, is late late late!  I'm being terrible about time keeping at the moment!  But, anyway, here's my late In My Mailbox...
For Review:
After Eden (Fallen Angels, Book 1)
After Eden (Fallen Angels, Book One) by Katherine Pine (Goodreads | Amazon)
This was sent to me by the author, Katherine Pine - thank you Katherine! - and it looks amazing!  It's a YA paranormal romance, about angels, demons and angel-abductions!  I just need to download it onto my Kindle, and then, I'm a-reading!  Katherine Pine has also given me the go-ahead for putting a coupon on my review of the book, so you can get it for free for a week, if you want!  So, look out for that!  (:

Bought:
BloodRansom.jpg Remember Me (Remember Me: AND The Return Part I)Midnight Alley (Morganville Vampires, #3)
Secret Lives (Darke Academy, #1)

Blood Ransom (Blood Ties, Book Two) by Sophie McKenzie (Goodreads | Amazon)
I loved, loved, loved Blood Ties: it's one of my favourite books!  The ending made me want more, so I am so, so glad that this one is out now!  Of course, I just had to buy it!  I can't wait to read it!
Remember Me (Volume One) by Christopher Pike (Goodreads | Amazon)
Don't Be Afraid... Be Terrified.
I've read a few of Pike's Last Vampire series, and loved them.  So, now when I saw this on Buy-One-Get-One-Free, I, of course, thought I should get it.  Yeah... Did I mention yet that I'm a Compulsive Book Buyer? 
Midnight Alley (Morganville Vampire, Book Three) by Rachel Caine (Goodreads | Amazon)
Um, this was the Free one...  I figured, since I have the first two, it would make sense to buy it while I could, so I would be ready...  Yeah, CBB...

Infinite Days (Vampire Queen, Book One) by Rebecca Maizel (Goodreads | Amazon)
After Centuries Of Torment And Pain She Has One Chance To Live And Love Again
There have been split reviews over this one, but I think it looks amazing.  And I love the little slogan-thing.  :)
Secret Lives (Darke Academy, Book One) by Gabriella Poole (Goodreads | Amazon)
"You'll Be Dying To Join The Chosen Few"
As soon as I saw it, I was like, 'What Chosen Few?!'  It was also on a list I saw, that I can't remember right now... But it looks good!

Borrowed From a Friend:
The Strange Power, The Possessed, The Passion (Dark Visions, #1-3)Out of Sight, Out of Mind (Gifted, #1)

Dark Visions, Bind-Up (The Strange Power, The Possessed, The Passion) by L. J. Smith (Goodreads | Amazon)
Not All Vampires Are Out For Blood...
Ah, been meaning to buy this one, but this way, I save money!  And get to read it!  Win-win!  ^.^
Out of Sight, Out of Mind (Gifted, Book One) by Marilyn Kaye (Goodreads | Amazon)
One Morning Amanda Looked In The Mirror And Another Girl Looked Back...
I was planning on getting this on my kindle, but couldn't find it, so I settled with borrowing it from my friend.  Again, saving on money.  :)
Of course, after, I found it on the Kindle store, but ah well.

Bought On My Kindle:
Origins (The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries, #1)
Origins (The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries, Volume One) by L. J. Smith, Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec (Goodreads | Amazon)
It was £2 or something, and I just felt like getting it.  Gotta love The Vamire Diaries! 

Well, that's my Mailbox this week!  I've been picking up books everywhere, by the looks of it!  Should probably stop doing that...
What was in your Mailbox this week?

9 comments:

Jenny said...

What a spectacular mailbox!!! I absolutely adored Infinite Days, it was a favorite of mine last year and I cannot wait for Stolen Nights! The Morganville Vampires are awesome as well, I need to get caught up on those:)

Anonymous said...

I seriously need to catch up on VD - I'm at least six books behind at the moment. D: Ouch. And I really, really loved "Infinite Days" - I can't wait for the sequel!

My IMM for this week: http://witchoftheatregoing.wordpress.com/2011/04/25/in-my-mailbox-%e2%99%a1-week-7/

Unknown said...

Ooh the Darke Academy has a very pretty cover.


Check out my IMM

Hey Lady! said...

I'll be excited to hear what you think of the Vampire Diaries Origin book. I have read all but the most recent book, but none of the Origin or tv show companion books.

I can't not read them. I can't remember, have you read the others?

T.B. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and no problem for the late comments :)

Congrats on getting After Eden for review, it sounds very interesting. Can't wait to hear what you think of it. Great mailbox!

Sara said...

I've been wanting to read Dark Visions too! Looking forward to your reviews! :)

TheBookAddictedGirl said...

Jenny: Thank you! I'm so glad: I've seen a few negatives on it. So do I: I haven't even started yet! ;)
Withoftheatregoing: Thanks for you comment! I’m behing of Vampire Diaries as well! Infinate Days: so looking forwards to it!
Julia: Doesn't it? Plus, the red eyes sparkle. ^.^
Hey Lady!: Cool, I'm excited too! ;) Um... The other whats? :S Hunger Games? If yes, then yes, and I loved them. But I'm odd: I read Shakespeare for fun. (My family's favourite saying) ;)
T.B. You're welcome and thanks. Thank you! It looks good.
YA Vampire Books: I'll let you know when it's up!

Thanks for the comments!

Hey Lady! said...

I was talking about the Vampire Diaries, the tv show books, I think they're called "Stefan's Diaries" or something like that, or maybe that's the same thing as the "Origins" series. I have only read the first four from the 90s and "The Return" series (the ones written by L.J Smith, I'm anxious to see how another author handles the characters).

I did read all of The Hunger Games series. I am just terrible at sitting down and writing a review!

And I think a lot of people read Shakespeare for fun (I went through a phase in my late teens where all I did was read and reread Shakespeare, I was super popular, as you can imagine).

TheBookAddictedGirl said...

Hey Lady: Yeah, they're the same series. I just didn't realise they're by different people. Thank you!
Oh, I know what you mean. It's just a habit now, almost a bad one: I'm really antisocial! ;)

Thanks for the comment!