Follow Friday is a fun way for bloggers to find new blogger friends! It's hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee's View, and it's such an awesome idea!
This week's Feature blog is...
Marla @ Starting The Next Chapter
And the question this week is...
"Keeping With The Dystopian And Apocalypse Theme That Seems To Be Running Rampant On Parajunkee.com, I Have One Very Hard Question For You: If You Were Stocking Your Bomb Shelter, What Books Would You HAVE To Include If You Only Had Space For Ten?"
Well, before I answer, can I just say hard, hard, mean, mean question! It's an impossible question! I have 500-odd books, and I can only choose ten?!
Ok, I'll answer now.... Um... err.... umm...
- Vampire Academy: Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead: love that book!
- Harry Potter and... the... Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling: my favourite HP book. Gotta love HP!
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman: Cried bucketloads, so it may distract me from the impending doom. ;)
- Hunger Games... Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins: My fave HG, and very appropriate, I feel.
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte: my favourite classic, and one of my favourite books.
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa: I still have to read it, and I really want to!
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys: Want to read this too.
- Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer: ah, almost-guilty-pleasure. Love this book.
- Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder: wanna read it, still haven't.
- And finally... My Kindle! I have 200-something books, so even I would have a little trouble getting through them all. Sure, it's probably cheating... but I'd go mad without it!
Well, there you have it: my apocalyptic bookshelf. What would be on your survival-book-list?
If you've found me through FF, leave me a link so I can follow you back!
Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!