Friday 18 March 2011

Follow Friday (#2)

Follow Friday is a fun way for bloggers to find new blogger friends!  It's hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee's View, and it's such an awesome idea!  I can't believe I've only just caught on!


And the Feature blog this week is...
Gone with the Words
And the question is this week is...
"How did you come up with your blog name?"
Well, I didn't so much "come up with" my blog name.  It was more of a spur-of-the-moment name: I didn't think, really.  I guess it just felt right.  I've been a book addict for as long as I remember - since I was a little girl.  And, voila.  We have the Book Addicted Girl.  And that is how the name was born.  Probably not the most original, but I like it, and it suits me perfectly.

So, that's how I came up with The Book Addicted Girl.  If you've found me through FF, leave a link so I can follow you back!  For those of you that aren't, why not tell us how you came up with your name?

Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

Cliona said...

Same, I made up my blog name on the spur of the moment. Honestly, it's not very good!

P.S. I've read the Vampire's Assistant and I LOVED it, it's actually one of my favourite books. Hope you enjoy it!

Amanda said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm returning the favor.

I saw you were reading Before I Die, I've been wanting to read that. I'm bad about buying tons of books and never getting around to read them, so I'm trying to hold back on buying them for awhile. LOL But it'll surely go on my list.

Amanda
http://lettersinsideout.blogspot.com

Cait said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm following you back =] I like your blog name, it's simple and straighforward! I was thinking of getting Portal for my kindle, please let me know if it's good!

Chelsey @ Starry Sky Books said...

Thanks for following! I'm a new follwer as ell now. I saw that you just recently read Delirium. I have yet to read it, it's been sitting on my shelf since release day. Need to get to it soon!

Alex said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog! New Follower!Love your blog name! =D

Alex @ More Than Just A Book